Thursday, August 14, 2014

About comic.




Hello everybody! , Today i want say about my story on comic. 
Not long ago, I've up blog that what i was doing on the time ago , I have a job and was busy with it all day.
Sorry ,Sometimes I might be delayed because I'm no idea for comic, and I may be late on my plan but I’ll do my best.
----------------------------------
My comic


-------------------------------
The story  about  them or The tri angels...


The three angels or tri angels , I take a long time to compose their story,and now  I've cut part for special story made in this comic.

-----------
 WALTER [Good]VS [Evil] DEVA 
----------

With the simple concept   "The Evil demons to overcome the Good angels."  or "The Gemini concept."
But I don't wish it to be Evil VS Good , so I'd add more story with the Origin of the Angels about belief of human.

 Imagination and statue adopted in my story, The statue dirty or ugly like evil that everyone is afraid including Angels, but sometime the beauty of the angel, it may be made a hatred of Satan have the more with The Love is gone away by God.
It's not fair for evil demon and that is a yearning tears or mean statue have sad face.

For the means that more than about "Mirror" / I'm still not disclosed.

The Girl , Fairen.
The one human in story or little girl with faith that Beauty of Angel and She was the one only who sees angel's wing at other human can not see.

And Why?, something It's the belief that it.

"...Your belief..."
-----------------------------------------------

Nanshu :  All day  I'm still practice CG & Comic, for my comic I'll try not to exceed this year .

Thank you. 


2 comments: