Monday, May 19, 2014

Return Blogger


I'm not here for a long time , today back again with my new pic And this time or this year hope that I'll develop more skilled , I'll keep working!! ><
Start with a my artworks of last year,  He's my original character , Which has inspired get from "Anubis" or "Angel of Death of Egyptian"
"Anubis" 

Timmy

(This links Tutorial images.)

His name "Timmy"  Design ideas on medical devices and Hooded red shaped Red Wolf , I designed ad hoc for drawing my comic but may be not soon, because I've made another comic.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Donjinshi original , What I'm doing now.


Stories about the characters "Archangel" of  "Review walter sohunt" VS " Mirror deva"  
  

This's concept White and black or Good and evil and about Gemini the implication is the couple, but the opposite  and I'll try to finish before July or August for this comic.


See you soon. , Thank you.

Nanshu




1 comment: