Friday, July 23, 2021

Hello mid year 2021 with myself and covic-19




Hello...Everyone!, I miss you here after a long time. 
In fact, I don't really have much to say about me because I'm so busy with my full-time job and other commissions. 
 

 And recently I met a group of NFT ART and I was excited and wanted to join. But since my time is limited and I yet no idea about my concept. So I just focus on another point that can still go on, such as commissions, adoptable  and  ETC...
 

But in the future I will go back. 😊

--------------

In part my country [Thailand.]  I feel the hopeless that happened my future and youth in the country. I see others who die every day and seeing more patients from covid-19, Because we haven't the good vaccines for them, Even doctors and nurses don't have good vaccines. 

Nurse who died from treating patients. [Image credit from twitter.]  😥
--------------------
The  hopeless make me feel not safe, So I tried to hide in my room and do what I wanted to do about my dreams, That's I'll draw my comic. [Manghwa.]  Who's Balthazar I'll be translating into EN soon, but I have to draw a lot and maybe post somewhere web online.

Even so, I had to set aside time for doing this and earning other income. 😂

 
I still do and practice other things, I don't know if there is a future for this country, I can't see the hope and my voice is too small, I can only save my life and family, And that's the best thing i could do in now.

Thanks for reading. 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment